This year's Annual Photo Contest has a new Youth category for students enrolled in Grades 6 - 12. There are two ways to enter a photo in the Youth category.
- Upload photos taken in a Midpen Preserve to your Instagram Account
- Tag your photo with #MidpenContest and @mrosd along with the name of the Midpen Preserve where the photo was taken.
- Your Instagram account must be set to permit public viewing of your photos in order for us to receive your submission.
Online Entry Form
- Upload your photos via our online entry form.
- You can choose to enter your photos in one of the other categories (Wildlife, Plant life, Landscapes or People) but there is not a separate youth division for these categories.
- Contest runs March 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018.
- Photos must be taken on District preserves open to the public.
- 3 images per participant. Each image must be entered into one category: wildflife, plant life, landscapes, people or youth.
- Each category winner will receive a $100 REI gift card and a Midpen gift bag.
The Fine Print
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ALL RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS ("RULES"). The contest is open to participants regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation. Employees of the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District are not eligible to participate. Photo submissions must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on May 31, 2018. Please review the FULL PHOTO CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL CONDITIONS before entering. Good luck!