Provide construction services for the improvement project within the Bear Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve. The scope of work shall include, but is not limited to: construction of a new 50 space parking lot, installation of an owner supplied prefabricated restroom building, rural bridge removal and replacement, construction of a new soldier pile retaining wall, removal and disposal of fuel tanks, roadway grading and repair; as further detailed and described herein as the Contract Documents.
License requirement: Type A General Engineering
Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting
All bidders must attend a mandatory pre-bid meetings on EITHER Thursday, March 15th at 2:00 pm OR Tuesday, March 20th at 9:00 am. RSVP Required by 2:00 p.m. the day before the site visit. Please reply to: email@example.com
Tentative Project Schedule
- March 7, 2018: Request for Bids issued
- March 15, 2018: Pre-Bid Site Walk #1 at 2:00 pm
- March 20, 2018: Pre-Bid Site Walk #2 at 9:00 am
- March 29, 2018: 11:00 a.m. - Deadline for Bidders to pose questions.
- April 3, 2018: 6:00 p.m. - Final Addendum to Bid Package issued
- April 10, 2018: Bid Opening, 2:00 p.m. 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos, CA, 94022
- April 25, 2018: Award of Contract by District Board of Directors Regular Meeting, begins at 7:00 p.m.
- April 26, 2018: Written Notice of Award of Contract
- May 2, 2018: Pre-Construction Meeting and deadline to submit Labor and Materials Payment Bond, Performance Bond, Proof of Insurance, and signed Agreement
- May 7, 2018: Written Notice to Proceed issued by District
- October 23, 2018: Project Completion
Matt Brunnings, Senior Capital Project Manager