The purpose of this project is to provide general contracting services to complete renovation of a District residence at 20000 Skyline Blvd, Redwood City, located within the Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve. The scope of work shall include producing as-built drawings, feasibility study, demolition plan, electrical plan, and plumbing plan.
A voluntary pre-bid site visit will be held on February 1, 2018 at 9:00 am. RSVP Required to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on January 31, 2018
Estimated Project Schedule
- Site Visit: February 1, 2018
- Proposals Due: February 12, 2018
- Feasibility Study Due: March 15, 2018
- As-Built Drawings Due: April 13, 2018
- Demolition Plan Due: April 13, 2018
- Electrical Plan Due: April 13, 2018
- Plumbing Plan Due: April 13, 2018
San Mateo County Permit Review once plans have been reviewed by District and ready to submit, sometime in April 2018.
Jean Chung, Property Management Specialist