Every month, Midpen offers a wide variety of FREE docent-led activities throughout the preserves. Click through to find out more!
- February 1: Explorer Hike: Winter Waterfowl - Stevens Creek Shoreline Nature Area
- February 4: Introductory Geocaching Hike* - Los Trancos
- February 4: Search for the Everlasting - Picchetti Ranch
- February 5: Fungal Fun - Purisima Creek Redwoods
- February 5: The History of Bear Creek Redwoods* - Bear Creek Redwoods
- February 5: Earthquake Hike - Los Trancos
- February 11: Looking for Clues in Nature - Picchetti Ranch
- February 12: Surprising Facts about Trees - Monte Bello
- February 15: Explorer Hike: Birds on the Wing - Russian Ridge
- February 20: Family Holiday Hike - Pulgas Ridge
- February 22: Scenic Aerobic Hike II - Edgewood County Park
- February 25: Winter Ride* - Fremont Older
- February 25: Night on Froggy Mountain* - Russian Ridge
- February 28: Signs of Spring - Pulgas Ridge
*Requires reservations, sign-up online.