The contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered. Winners will be announced in the Summer edition of our Open Space Views newsletter.
The Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District invites all visitors to enter its 7th Annual Digital Photo Contest, running now through March 31, 2016.
We are seeking compelling digital images of nature, capturing the diversity of our open spaces. Your images may show wildlife, plant life, natural landscapes, or people interacting with nature; however, they must be taken in one of our open space preserves open to the public.
You may enter up to three images in the following categories include:
- Plant life
- Mobile device photography.
One category per image, please. A total of three (3) images can be entered in the contest.
- Contest runs December 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016.
- Photos must be taken on District preserves open to the public.
- Include photographer name and Preserve name in the image upload form. Any additional information (species, trail, etc.) is appreciated.
- Limit: 3 images per participant. Each image must be entered into one category: wildflife, plant life, landscapes, people, OR mobile device photography.
- District employees are not eligible.
- Each category winner will receive a Fitbit Charge HR band and will be featured in the summer 2016 issue of our Open Space Views newsletter.
The Fine Print
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ALL RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS ("RULES"). The contest is open to participants regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation. Employees of the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District are not eligible to participate. Photo submissions must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on March 31, 2016. Please review the FULL PHOTO CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL CONDITIONS before entering. Good luck!