Trail conditions can vary depending on the time of year, the impact of rain and storms, construction and maintenance and other occurrences. Please be aware that seasonal trail closures may change from day to day without notice, based on changing weather conditions. During winter storm season high waters can make creek crossings hazardous, so plan your outing accordingly.
- The section of the Sierra Morena Trail between the new lot and gate CM04 is CLOSED permanently.
- The Methuselah Trail, from the Giant Salamander Trail to the South Leaf Trail, is CLOSED to equestrians due to trail damage.
- The South Leaf and North Leaf Trails are OPEN to bicyclists and equestrians.
- The Methuselah Trail where it crosses El Corte de Madera Creek will have equipment working in the area to install a new bridge but the trail should be open during the work.
- The Steam Donkey Trail near Skyline Boulevard is undergoing some major renovations involving new water bars, but will remain open.
- Download El Corte de Madera Creek OSP Trail Work and Closures Map