September 10, 2022
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come celebrate Midpen’s 50th Anniversary of public open space preservation, protection, restoration, access and education. This free-admission community celebration at the historical Johnston House in Half Moon Bay promises fun for nature lovers of all ages. Leashed dogs are welcome.
Get your free tickets today!
Event entertainment and activities include:
- Wildlife and conservation presentations
- Agricultural talks and demonstrations
- Historical tours of Johnston House
- Food trucks
- Live local music
- Insect Discovery Lab by SaveNature
- Exhibitor booths hosted by our partners: Peninsula Open Space Trust (POST), Green Foothills, the City of Half Moon Bay, San Mateo County Parks Foundation, Sequoia Audubon Society, Half Moon Bay and Woodside Libraries, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Latino Outdoors, Ayudando Latinos A Soñar (ALAS), The HEAL Project, Coastside Farmers’ Market, San Mateo County Fire/CalFire, Coastside Land Trust, OneShoreline, Coastside Mountain Bikers, Half Moon Bay Historical Association, PMAC, San Mateo County Resource Conservation District, Groundswell Coastal Ecology, Midcoast Community Council, Save the Redwoods, Rancho San Benito, Te Kwe A’naa Warep Farm, Climate Resilient Communities, and more!