Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the board or register to provide oral comments. All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
To Provide Written Comments
- Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the board.
- Any written comments received less than two hours prior to the start of the meeting, will be provided to the board after the meeting.
- Written comments will not be read into the record – instead, public members can provide oral comments directly in person or remotely.
To Provide Oral Comments
Members of the public must register to provide oral comments:
- via Zoom: Requests to provide oral comment via Zoom must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- in person: fill out a comment card at the meeting.
Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.