Consistent with Government Code section 54953(e) and Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Resolution 21-33, and in light of the declared state of emergency, the meeting will not be physically open to the public and all members will be teleconferencing into the meeting via a virtual platform. To maximize public safety while still maintaining transparency and public access, members of the public can listen to the meeting and participate using the following methods.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/81208638113 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 812 0863 8113).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by leaving a message at 650-772-3614 at least one hour prior to the start of the meeting. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN & BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, HOLMAN, RIFFLE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve the April 28, 2022 Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes
2. Continued Overview of the Proposed Fiscal Year 2022-23 Budget and Three-Year Capital Improvement and Action Plan (R-22-56)
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer
General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and confirm, with any changes requested by the Action Plan and Budget Committee, that the Proposed Fiscal Year 2022-23 Budget and three-year (Fiscal Year 2022-23 to 2024-25) Capital Improvement and Action Plan are ready for consideration by the full Board of Directors.
3. Annual Review of Finance Policies for Fiscal Year 2022 (R-22-57)
Staff Contact: Andrew Taylor, Finance Manager and Disclosure Coordinator
General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and confirm the Board Financial Policies, including a minor amendment to Board Policy 3.07 – Fund Balance Policy, for consideration by the full Board of Directors.
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: The Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered. You may address the Committee concerning other matters during Oral Communications. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos, California 94022.