Meeting at 2 p.m.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/85933741995 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 859 3374 1995).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
2:00 MEETING OF THE BOARD APPOINTEE EVALUATION COMMITTEEOF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS HOLMAN, RIFFLE, AND KERSTEEN-TUCKER
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the board of directors. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes.
Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
1. CONVENE TO CLOSED SESSION - The public may provide comments regarding the Closed Session item(s) just prior to the Committee beginning the Closed Session. Closed Sessions are not open to the public.
CLOSED SESSION: PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION (GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957(b)(1))
Title of Employees:
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: The Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered. You may address the Committee concerning other matters during Oral Communications. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.