Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(e). Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022. 2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/89430795243 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting 894 3079 5243).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment.
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
The Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee has the following three responsibilities for each of the years the Measure AA general obligation tax is collected or revenues expended:
1. Review Plan expenditures on an annual basis to verify conformity with the Expenditure Plan.
2. Review the District’s Annual Audit and Annual Accountability report and present the Committee’s findings to the Board at a public meeting.
3. Review any proposed amendments to the Expenditure Plan.
5:30 REGULAR MEETING OF THE MEASURE AA BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Bond Oversight Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve February 28, 2023 Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee Minutes
2. Draft Report from the Bond Oversight Committee to the Board of Directors for the period from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
Staff Contact: Andrew Taylor, Finance Manager
General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and amend as necessary the draft Bond Oversight Committee report to be presented to the Board of Directors.
3. Preview of Expected Portfolio Progress During FY23
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administrative Services
General Manager’s Recommendation: Informational update, no committee action required.
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.