Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(e). Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/83963424223 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting 839 6342 4223).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment.
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
The Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee has the following three responsibilities for each of the years the Measure AA general obligation tax is collected or revenues expended:
1. Review Plan expenditures on an annual basis to verify conformity with the Expenditure Plan.
2. Review the District’s Annual Audit and Annual Accountability report and present the Committee’s findings to the Board at a public meeting.
3. Review any proposed amendments to the Expenditure Plan.
5:30 MEETING OF THE MEASURE AA BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Bond Oversight Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve March 14, 2023 Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee Minutes
2. Advisory Opinion on the Closure of Completed Measure AA Portfolios #18 South Bay Foothills: Saratoga-to-the-Sea Trail and Wildlife Corridor and #23 Sierra Azul: Mt. Umunhum Public Access and Interpretation Projects and Reallocation of Remaining Portfolio Funds to Portfolio #03 Purisima Creek Redwoods: Purisima-to-Sea Trail, Watershed Protection and Conservation Grazing
Staff Contact: Rafaela Oceguera, Budget & Finance Manager General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and provide an advisory opinion, with any changes requested by the Bond Oversight Committee, that Measure AA Portfolios #18 South Bay Foothills: Saratoga-to-the-Sea Trail and Wildlife Corridor and #23 Sierra Azul: Mt. Umunhum Public Access and Interpretation Projects are deemed complete and reallocate remaining funds of $6,357,920 to Portfolio #03 Purisima Creek Redwoods: Purisima-to-Sea Trail, Watershed Protection and Conservation Grazing.
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.