Consistent with Government Code section 54953(e) and Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Resolution 21-33, and in light of the declared state of emergency, the meeting will not be physically open to the public and all members will be teleconferencing into the meeting via a virtual platform. To maximize public safety while still maintaining transparency and public access, members of the public can listen to the meeting and participate using the following methods.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/89501032066 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (895 0103 2066).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by leaving a message at 650-772-3614. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
5:00* SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT – CLOSED SESSION
1. CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATORS (Government Code Section 54956.8)
Property: Cloverdale Ranch Property, 3393 Cloverdale Road and 10436 Cabrillo Highway, Pescadero, CA 94060
San Mateo County APNs: 086-280-320, 086-300-200, 086-300-210, 086-050-030, 086-290-010, 086-080-020, 087-190-080, 087-220-050, a portion of 086-290-090, 086-310-010, 086-270-010, 086-270-020, 086-080-030, 086-080-040 and 086-080-050, 086-340-010, 086-340-020, 086-340-030, 086-340-040, 086-340-050, 086-340-070, 086-340-080, 086-340-090, 086-340-100, 086-340-110, 086-340-120, 086-340-130, 086-340-140, 086-340-150, 086-340-160, 086-340-170, 086-340-180, 086-340-190, 086-340-230, 086-340-240, 086-340-300, and 086-340-320.
Agency Negotiator: Michael Williams, Real Property Manager
Negotiating Party: Ben Wright, Director of Land Acquisition, Peninsula Open Space Trust
Under Negotiation: Terms and Conditions
2. CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS (Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives: Ana Ruiz, General Manager, Brian Malone, Assistant General Manager, Jack Hughes, Liebert Cassidy Whitmore
Employee organization: Midpeninsula Rangers Peace Officers Association
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Board members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos, California 94022.