A G E N D A
Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Board meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.
Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
- In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
- Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/83538098258 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 835 3809 8258).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Board, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
- Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment.
- Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
- Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment for those attending via Zoom.
- Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
- Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
1:00 SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Public comment on agenda items will be received at the time that the item is considered by the Board of Directors.
1. Draft Report and Recommendations on the Financial and Operational Sustainability Model (FOSM) Refresh (R-23-139)
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administrative Services
General Manager’s Recommendation: Receive the draft report and accompanying recommendations on the Financial and Operational Sustainability Model Refresh and provide feedback.
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Board members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California 94022.