REGULAR MEETING OF THE MEASURE AA BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Bond Oversight Committee on items not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of 2018 Bond Oversight Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
2. Approve March 14, 2017 Measure AA Bond Oversight Committee Minutes
3. Review Annual Accountability Report
4. Affirm the Agreed-Upon Procedures for the Review of Measure AA Expenditures and Select Sample Transactions
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer/Director of Administrative Services
Acting General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Affirm the procedures and sampling size as previously approved and implemented for the review of the Annual Accountability Report of 6/30/2017, known as the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
2. Review the Measure AA expenditure reports and select sample expenditures from these reports based on the Agreed-Upon Procedures.
5. Review of Timeline and Future Meetings
January 31, 2018 Review Samples
Outline Report to the Board
February 2018 Finalize Report to the Board
April 11, 2018 Board Meeting and Presentation of Findings