A G E N D A
2:00 MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, HOLMAN, KISHIMOTO
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve April 9, 2019 Committee Meeting Minutes
2. Rancho San Antonio Multimodal Access Study Update (R-19-47)
Staff Contact: Leialani Hufana, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Provide feedback on the draft scope of work related to the Rancho San Antonio Multimodal Study: Phase 1 Parking and Transportation Demand Analysis.
2. Provide feedback on the recommended short-term measures that can be initiated within Fiscal Years 2019-20 and 2020-21.
3. Forward the recommended scope of work and short-term measures to the Board of Directors for consideration of approval.