Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/86040557592 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 85282307455).
2. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
• Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president
calls for public comments.
• Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item
• All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at
the board of directors meeting.
• Electronic comments on agenda may only be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING & NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: HOLMAN, KERSTEEN-TUCKER, KISHIMOTO
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve minutes for the following Planning and Natural Resources Committee meetings:
December 15, 2020
2. Consideration of the scored, prioritized findings and recommendations from the Rancho
San Antonio Multimodal Access Strategies Report (R-20-11)
Staff Contact: Tina Hugg, PLA, ASLA, Senior Planner, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Review and provide feedback on the prioritized transportation demand management strategies
and recommendations of the Revised Draft Rancho San Antonio Multimodal Access Strategies Report.
2. Forward to the Board of Directors the prioritized transportation demand management strategies
for consideration of approval with any modifications as requested by the Planning and Natural Resources Committee.
3. Programmatic Environmental Permitting for the Open Space Maintenance and Restoration Program R-21-12)
Staff Contact: Aaron Hébert, Senior Resource Management Specialist
General Manager’s Recommendation: Receive a presentation and proj ect update on the Programmatic
Environmental Permitting for the Open Space Maintenance and Restoration Program. No committee
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: Public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the Planning and Natural Resources Committee. Written public comments will be provided to the Committee prior to the meeting and posted on the District’s website at www.openspace.org. Comments that are less than 250 words and are submitted online or to the District Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org will be read into the record. Please visit openspace.org/board-meetings to learn more.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in
this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to
the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and
are distributed to Board members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for
public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.