THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/83047034786 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar 83047034786).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
• Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
• Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
• All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
• All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING & NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: HOLMAN, KERSTEEN-TUCKER, KISHIMOTO
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve minutes for the June 15, 2021 Planning and Natural Resources Committee meeting.
2. Hawthorns Area Draft Vision and Goals (R-21-112)
Staff Contact: Alex Casbara, Planner III, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and comment on the Draft Vision and Goals for the Hawthorns Area. No Committee action required.
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: Public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the Planning and Natural Resources Committee. Written public comments will be provided to the Committee prior to the meeting and posted on the District’s website at www.openspace.org. Comments that are less than 250 words and are submitted online or to the District Clerk at email@example.com will be read into the record. Please visit openspace.org/board-meetings to learn more.
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.