Consistent with Government Code section 54953(e) and Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Resolution 21-33, and in light of the declared state of emergency, the meeting will not be physically open to the public and all members will be teleconferencing into the meeting via a virtual platform. To maximize public safety while still maintaining transparency and public access, members of the public can listen to the meeting and participate using the following methods.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/84526901623 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar 845 2690 1623).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the committee chair calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by leaving a message at 650-772-3614. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: KISHIMOTO, RIFFLE, SIEMENS
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
Staff Contact: Tina Hugg, PLA, ASLA, Senior Planner, Planning Department and Tyler Smith, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1.Receive an overview of the latest data collection analysis, public and stakeholder engagement findings, and transportation demand management strategies for the Purisima Creek Preserve Multimodal Access Project.
2.Review and confirm or amend the preliminary scoring, prioritization and recommendations for the transportation demand management strategies for inclusion into a draft report.
3.Direct staff to return to the Planning and Natural Resources Committee with the draft report for final review.
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: Public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the Planning & Natural Resources Committee. Written public comments will be provided to the Committee prior to the meeting and posted on the District’s website at www.openspace.org. Comments that are less than 250 words and are submitted online or to the District Clerk at email@example.com will be read into the record. Please visit openspace.org/board-meetings to learn more.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.