13130 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062
Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve
North Ridge Parking Area
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment.
• Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Committee after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, GLEASON, HOLMAN
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve the July 18, 2023 and Revised July 11, 2023 Planning and Natural Resources Committee Meeting Minutes
2. Highway 35 Multi-use Trail Crossing and Parking Feasibility Study at Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve – Conceptual Parking Design Alternatives and Trail Crossing Location at the North Ridge Parking Area (R-23-87)
Staff Contact: Brittany Wheatman, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1. Receive a presentation on the Highway 35 Multi-use Trail Crossing and Parking Feasibility Study and provide feedback on the parking area conceptual design options.
2. Forward Option A-2 (upper and lower parking area expansion with two-way circulation and the associated multi-use trail crossing location and design) to the Board of Directors for consideration as the project description and scope to initiate environmental review under the California Environmental Quality Act.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.