- The area surrounding the base of the Mount Umunhum radar tower is CLOSED to public access at this time. Visitors can access the East Summit using a temporary covered walkway.
- Road work will occur along Mt. Umunhum Road May 18 & 19. Vehicles may encounter delays along one way stretches of road with traffic controls in place.
- Beginning May 17, 2021 through early 2022 the turnaround, drop-off and ADA parking* at the top of the summit and the road leading to this area will be closed to all visitors Monday - Friday. Get complete closure information.
- Culvert work will be taking place along Woods Trail through the end of July 2021. Users may experience short delays.
- Additional closed areas within Sierra Azul Preserve are shown on the Preserve map.
Monday, May 17, 2021 - 8:00am