We want to hear from you! Use the links below to send us your comments.

Visitor Feedback
Let us know about your experiences on Midpen preserves and trails.

Rate Your Activity
Tell us about your experience on a docent-led outdoor activity.

Contact a Board Member
Send an email to a board member.

Contact the Ombudsperson
If your concern has failed to be resolved satisfactorily by staff, the ombudsperson program offers assistance to residents in their interactions with Midpen staff. Staff contact is required before ombudsperson referral. If you have not discussed your concern with staff, please e-mail for assistance.

Citizen's complaint process for Midpen Rangers
In accordance with California Penal Code 832.5, each department or agency in this state that employs peace officers shall establish a procedure to investigate complaints by members of the public against the personnel of these departments or agencies, and shall make a written description of the procedure available to the public.