A G E N D A
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN & BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: KISHIMOTO, RIFFLE, SIEMENS
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Approve the May 30, 2018 Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes
2. Amendment to Board Policy 3.08 – Investment Guidelines (R-18-141)
Staff Contact: Michael Foster, Controller
Controller’s Recommendation: Recommend Board approval of the following amendments to Board Policy 3.08 Investment Guidelines:
1. Amend Guideline #3: Add Local Agency Investment Fund and Reduce Percentage to 20%
2. Amend Guideline #4: Add Local Agency Investment Fund
3. Partnership support for Tunitas Creek Beach and Cowell-Purisima Trail (R-18-142)
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer
General Manager’s Recommendation: Review a request for a one-time contribution of $500,000 to support the natural resource restoration, public access improvements, and management of Tunitas Creek Beach, and long-term management of the nearby Cowell-Purisima Trail, which is a segment of the California Coastal Trail.