Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Committee meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953. Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at openspace.zoom.us/j/89861040922 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 898 6104 0922).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
- Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: www.openspace.org/public-comment.
- Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
- Submitting a request through the public comment form at: www.openspace.org/public-comment for those attending via Zoom.
- Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
- Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN AND BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: GLEASON, HOLMAN, RIFFLE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Select a Committee Chair for Calendar Year 2023
2. Approve the May 3, 2022 Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes
3. Overview of the Proposed Fiscal Year 2023-24 Budget and Three-Year Capital Improvement and Action Plan (R-23-45)
Staff Contact: Stefan Jaskulak, Chief Financial Officer General Manager’s Recommendation: Review and confirm, with any changes requested by the Action Plan and Budget Committee, that the Proposed Fiscal Year 2023-24 Budget and threeyear (Fiscal Year 2023-24 to 2025-26) Capital Improvement and Action Plan are ready for consideration by the full Board of Directors.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Board members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at www.openspace.org.