A G E N D A
1:00 MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN & BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: RIFFLE, CYR, HARRIS
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of Committee Chair for Calendar Year 2016
2. Approve the Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes: January 12, 2016
3. Proposed New Positions for Operations Department Transition and District-wide. (R-16-47)
Staff Contact: Kevin Woodhouse, Assistant General Manager
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Confirm and forward to the full Board on April 27, 2016, a recommendation to approve three new positions in order to begin implementing the transition of the Operations Department into the Visitor Services and Land and Facilities Services Departments by the beginning of FY2016-17;
2. Review additional new position requests and forward a recommendation to the full Board for eight more positions to be considered during the FY2016-17 budget review process and four more positions projected for the FY2017-18 budget review process, for continuing the build out of the Visitor Services and Land and Facilities Services Departments;
3. Review other District department new position requests and forward a recommendation to the full Board for four more positions to be considered during the FY2016-17 budget review process and two more positions known at this time and projected for the FY2017-18 budget review process.
4. Proposed Fiscal Year 2016-17 Action Plan and Budget Overview (R-16-46)
Staff Contact: Kate Drayson, Special Projects Manager
General Manager’s Recommendations: Review and confirm the Proposed Fiscal Year (FY) 2016-17 Action Plan.