2:30 MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT ACTION PLAN & BUDGET COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: RIFFLE, CYR, KISHIMOTO
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of Committee Chair for Calendar Year 2017
2. Approve the April 19, 2016 Action Plan & Budget Committee Minutes
3. Review Proposed Enhancement to District’s Accounts Payable Claims Process (R-17-25)
Staff Contact: Janine Ward, Procurement & Contract Specialist, Administrative Services
General Manager’s Recommendation:
Review, amend as necessary, and forward to the full Board of Directors, for review and approval the following actions:
1. Authorize Accounts Payable staff to release payments over fifty thousand dollars ($50,000) without holding for Board approval, but continue to provide the current claims report to the board for information.
2. Recommend Board approval of the revised Board Policy 1.03 – Board Agenda.
4. Revised Board Policy 3.06 – Initial and Continuing Disclosures Relating to Bond Issuances (R-17-26)
Staff Contact: Andrew Taylor, Sr. Accountant and Disclosure Coordinator
General Manager’s Recommendations: Recommend Board approval of revisions to Board Policy 3.06 for disclosures relating to District bond issuances.