Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Board meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953.
Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
- In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
- Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/81235642855 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 812 3564 2855).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Board, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
- Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment.
- Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
- Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment for those attending via Zoom.
- Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
- Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
12:00PM - MEETING OF THE BOARD APPOINTEE EVALUATION COMMITTEE OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS KISHIMOTO, MACNIVEN, AND RIFFLE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment regarding the Closed Session agenda item(s) just prior to the Committee adjourning to Closed Session. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
1. ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION - Closed Sessions are not open to the public.
CLOSED SESSION: PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION -- GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957(b)(1)
Title of Employees: General Manager
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California 94022.