A G E N D A
7:00 REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
The Board President will invite public comment on items not on the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Board of Directors on items not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Board, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
All items on the Consent Calendar may be approved without discussion by one motion. Board members, the General Manager, and members of the public may request that an item be removed from the Consent Calendar during consideration of the Consent Calendar.
1. Approve September 11, 2019 Minutes
2. Claims Report
3. Award of Contract for Transportation Consulting Services for the Rancho San Antonio Multimodal Access Study Project at Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve (R-19-125)
Staff Contact: Leialani Hufana, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendations:
- Authorize the General Manager to enter into a one-year contract with IBI Group to provide transportation consulting services for the Rancho San Antonio Multimodal Access Study for a total contract amount of $56,000.
- Authorize a 10% contingency of $5,600, to be expended only if necessary, to cover additional unanticipated related tasks, for a total not-to-exceed contract amount of $61,600.
- Authorize an allowance of $5,930 for an optional task to participate in a public open house for the public to learn about and provide feedback on the project and transportation alternatives.
4. Written Responses to Cathy Del Masso and Udi Fishman
Staff Contact: Brian Malone, Assistant General Manager
General Manager’s Recommendation: Approve the written responses to Cathy Del Masso and Udi Fishman
The President will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the Board of Directors. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Board by a written communication, which the Board appreciates.
5. Fiscal Year 2018-19 Annual Year End Report (R-19-126)
Staff Contact: Ana Ruiz, General Manager
General Manager’s Recommendation: No Board action required.
- Bear Creek Stables Design Development Contract
- Santa Cruz Mountains Climate Resilience Project
INFORMATIONAL REPORTS – Reports on compensable meetings attended. Brief reports or announcements concerning activities of District Directors and staff; opportunity to refer public or Board questions to staff for information; request staff to report to the Board on a matter at a future meeting; or direct staff to place a matter on a future agenda. Items in this category are for discussion and direction to staff only. No final policy action will be taken by the Board.
A. Committee Reports
B. Staff Reports
C. Director Reports