Consistent with Governor Gavin Newsom's Executive Order N-29-20, the Governor has allowed local legislative bodies to hold public meetings via teleconference and to make public meetings accessible telephonically or otherwise electronically to all members of the public seeking to observe and to address the local legislative body or state body to avoid public gatherings, and has suspended all contrary provisions of the Brown Act. This executive order will extend beyond the June 15 termination of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
THIS MEETING WILL BE VIA TELECONFERENCE ONLY
1. The meeting can be viewed in real-time at: https://openspace.zoom.us/j/88495186628 or listen to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Webinar ID 88495186628).
2. Members of the public may provide written or oral comments by submitting a public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment
- Comments on matters not on the agenda must be submitted prior to the time the board president calls for public comments.
- Comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
- All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
- All written comments or requests to speak must be submitted via the public comment form. Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
2:00 MEETING OF THE BOARD APPOINTEE EVALUATION COMMITTEE OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS HOLMAN, RIFFLE, AND KERSTEEN-TUCKER
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the board of directors. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
1. Selection of the Committee Chair
2. CONVENE TO CLOSED SESSION - The public may provide comments regarding the Closed Session item(s) just prior to the Committee beginning the Closed Session. Closed Sessions are not open to the public.
CLOSED SESSION: PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION (GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957(b)(1))
Title of Employees: General Manager
TO ADDRESS THE COMMITTEE: The Chair will invite public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered. You may address the Committee concerning other matters during Oral Communications. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes. Alternately, you may comment to the Committee by a written communication, which the Committee appreciates.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos, California 94022.