Consistent with Government Code section 54953(e) and Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Resolution 21-33, and in light of the declared state of emergency, the meeting will be conducted in a hybrid manner. Individuals can attend in-person or via Zoom. Some board members may be teleconferencing into the meeting via a virtual platform. Members of the public can listen to the meeting and participate using the following methods.
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/82047416122 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 820 4741 6122).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the board or register to make oral comments as follows:
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed.
• Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment.
• Comments via text or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will not be accepted.
• All comments shall be subject to the same rules as would otherwise govern speaker comments at the board of directors meeting.
• Any comments received after the deadline, will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
9:30 SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
Public comment on agenda items at the time each item is considered by the Board of Directors.
1. Fiscal Year 2023-24 through Fiscal Year 2025-26 Capital Improvement and Action Plan Review (R-23-27)
Staff Contact: Ana Ruiz, General Manager
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1.Review and affirm or amend the proposed Fiscal Year 2023-24 (FY24) through FiscalYear 2025-26 (FY26) Capital Improvement and Action Plan.
2.If amended, direct the General Manager to reevaluate staff and resource capacity and, if needed, return to the full Board with any additional recommendations for further discussion and direction.
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Board members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California 94022.