Hawthorns Area Public Access Working Group meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office and will be streamed via Zoom.
Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/87931894719 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 879 3189 4719).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Public Access Working Group, or register to make oral comments, as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment.
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/public-comment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Public Access Working Group after the meeting.
6:00 HAWTHORNS AREA PUBLIC ACCESS WORKING GROUP
□ Bryna Chang, Interest Area Representative
□ Tyler Feld, Interest Area Representative
□ David Smernoff, Interest Area Representative
□ Charles Krenz, Interest Area Representative
□ Rachel Oslund, Interest Area Representative
□ Karen Vahtra, Interest Area Representative
□ Margaret MacNiven, Ward 6 Director
□ Sarah Wernikoff, Vice Mayor
□ Scott Mosher, Ward 1
□ Vivian Neou, Ward 2
□ Wilma (Willie) Wool, Ward 3
□ Sandy Sommer, Ward 4
□ Jeff Greenfield, Ward 5
□ Helen Quinn, Ward 6
□ Kerry De Benedetti, Ward 7
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Working Group Business
1. Kick off and orientation
2. Review and approve tentative meeting schedule
3. Public comment
*Times are estimated and items may appear earlier or later than listed. Agenda is subject to change of order.
TO ADDRESS THE WORKING GROUP: The Facilitator will invite public comment at the end of Working Group business. See instructions above on how to provide public comment.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Working Group members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection at the District’s Administrative Office located at 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California 94022.