PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE OF THE MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: DIRECTORS CYR, RIFFLE, AND SIEMENS
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
The Committee Chair will invite public comment on items not the agenda. Each speaker will ordinarily be limited to three minutes; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on any item not on the agenda. If you wish to address the Committee, please complete a speaker card and give it to the District Clerk. Individuals are limited to one appearance during this section.
1. Selection of Committee Chair for Calendar Year 2017
2. Approve October 6, 2016 Planning and Natural Resources Committee Minutes
3. Schematic Design of the Alma College Parking Area and Bear Creek Road Trail Crossing at Bear Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve (R-17-39)
Staff Contact: Bryan Apple, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendation:
1. Review and confirm the recommended schematic design for the parking area to allow the General Manager to direct staff to proceed with further design development.
2. Review the Bear Creek Road trail crossing alternatives and cost estimates, and confirm a recommended phased approach to construction of the trail undercrossing.
3. Recommend to the full Board of Directors a contract amendment with Harris Design to complete design and engineering for a combined culvert-trail undercrossing.