Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Committee meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(e). Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/81957711201 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 (Meeting ID 819 5771 1201).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee, or register to make oral comments as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment.
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT COMMITTEE
PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, GLEASON, HOLMAN
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Select Committee Chair for 2023 Calendar Year
2. Approve the December 13, 2022 Planning and Natural Resources Committee Meeting Minutes
3. Hawthorns Area Plan - Review of Technical Reports and Public Access Working Group structure and recruitment process (R-23-35)
Staff Contact: Arianna Nuri, Planner II, Planning Department/Resource Management Specialist I, Natural Resources Department, and Tina Hugg, Senior Planner, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1. Review and forward, with any final modifications as directed by the Planning and Natural Resources Committee, the following technical reports to the full Board of Directors for review and acceptance:
- a. Hawthorns Area Existing Conditions/Opportunities and Constraints Report
- b. Hawthorns Area Existing Transportation Conditions Technical Memo
- c. Hawthorns Area Public Access Framework
2. Review and forward, with any final modifications as directed by the Planning and Natural Resources Committee, the Hawthorns Area Public Access Working Group composition, recruitment, and formation strategy to the full Board of Directors for review and approval.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.