Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District Committee meetings are held in person at the District’s Administrative Office, and by teleconference pursuant to Government Code Section 54953(e). Members of the public can attend and participate in the meeting using the following methods:
1. In-person at the Midpen Administrative Office – 5050 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022.
2. Viewing the meeting in real-time at https://openspace.zoom.us/j/83370510357 or listening to the meeting by dialing (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 ((Meeting ID 833 7051 0357).
Members of the public may submit written comments to be provided to the Committee, or register to make oral comments as follows:
• Written comments may be submitted via the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment.
• Requests to provide oral comment must be submitted prior to the time public comment on the agenda item is closed. Requests to provide oral comments may be made by:
o Submitting a request through the public comment form at: https://www.openspace.org/publiccomment for those attending via Zoom.
o Submitting a request via the paper-based public comment form at the meeting for those attending in-person.
• Any comments received after the deadline will be provided to the Board after the meeting.
MIDPENINSULA REGIONAL OPEN SPACE DISTRICT PLANNING AND NATURAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: CYR, GLEASON, HOLMAN
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This portion of the agenda is for members of the public to comment on items not on the agenda; however, the Brown Act (Open Meeting Law) does not allow action by the Committee on items not on the agenda. Individuals are limited to one comment during this section.
1. Approve the March 21, 2023 Planning and Natural Resources Committee Meeting Minutes
2 . Highway 35 Multi-Use Trail Crossing and Parking Feasibility Study located at and near the North Ridge Parking Area of Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve – Review of Project Goals and Existing Conditions/Site Opportunities and Constraints Analysis (R-23-38)
Staff Contact: Brittany Wheatman, Planner II, Planning Department
General Manager’s Recommendations:
1. Receive a presentation on the Highway 35 Multi-use Trail Crossing and Parking Feasibility Study, including Project Goals and the Existing Conditions/Site Opportunity and Constraints Analysis.
2. Provide feedback on parking capacity and multimodal access elements to evaluate through the next phase of Project work as part of the development of parking area conceptual design alternatives.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Clerk at (650) 691-1200. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
Written materials relating to an item on this Agenda that are considered to be a public record and are distributed to Committee members less than 72 hours prior to the meeting, will be available for public inspection on the District’s website at http://www.openspace.org.