Updated August 16, 2021
On August 2, many local counties updated COVID health orders. Midpen is following state and local health guidance.
Preserve visitors should wear masks outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Please continue to follow the guidance of your local county public health department to limit the spread of COVID-19:
We’re grateful these public lands exist and that so many of you support efforts to protect, preserve, maintain and restore our natural and working lands for the benefit and enjoyment of our broader community.
- Paper maps are not available at preserves. Please download a map before leaving home or snap a photo of the signboard map before you hike.
- The Daniels Nature Center is CLOSED.
- Where picnic tables are available, visitors must bring sanitizer to clean tables before and after use and pack out all trash. Most Midpen preserves do not have garbage cans and collection is limited.
- Docent-led hikes and volunteer projects are currently suspended.
- The administrative office at 330 Distel Circle, Los Altos is CLOSED. Staff is available via telephone (650-691-1200) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org or individual emails) during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.