January 29, 2023
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
El Corte de Madera Creek Preserve
Approximate Total Miles4
Join Midpen partner, Latino Outdoors for their annual gratitude hike through the redwood forest at El Corte de Madera Open Space Preserve on Sunday, January 29.
Visitors of El Corte de Madera will find creekside trails through mixed evergreen and redwood forests, admire rare sandstone formations, and experience a sense of remoteness.
Things to keep in mind:
- Attendees will be hiking out and back for no more than 4.2 miles and with about 500 ft of elevation gain.
- The trail is mostly shady, and narrow at times. It will likely be very muddy!
- Please wear comfortable clothing, lots of water, and shoes you don't mind getting dirty that have good traction!
- Light lunch and snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- No pets are allowed at this preserve.
Note: Given the recent storms, there is a chance that certain Midpen activities, trails, or preserves may close. Please keep an eye out for follow up emails for any updates.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Aurora at firstname.lastname@example.org