- During times of high visitation the front gate to the preserve may be temporarily closed so that roads remain clear for emergency traffic. Vehicles will not be allowed to line up along the road while the gate is closed.
- Some trails have been changed to one-way routes on crowded trails to help with social distancing. Download the updated map for one-way route information
- A portion of the Hammond-Snyder Trail is CLOSED, due to construction by the Santa Clara Valley Water District. The CLOSED segment of trail is marked in RED on the map below. Find out more about the Permanente Creek Flood Protection Project at valleywater.org.|
The following trails may be closed to equestrian use during wet conditions.
- Quarry Trail is OPEN to equestrians.
- Hammond-Snyder Trail is OPEN to equestrians.