- Construction will begin in the lower Windy Hill parking lot on Monday, August 24. During this time the trail entrance will be rerouted and parking capacity in the lot will be slightly reduced. Please follow all posted guidelines. Construction is estimated to take approximately one month.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions Sequoias Trail is closed every Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for use only by residents of the adjacent Sequoias retirement community.
The following trails may be closed to equestrian use during wet conditions.
- Betsy Crowder Trail is OPEN to equestrians.
- Hamms Gulch Trail is OPEN to equestrians.
- Lost Trail is OPEN to equestrians.
- Razorback Ridge Trail is OPEN to equestrians.